Sub title

In 2014 Katie Roberts began an Artist Residency at Darebin Parklands, (rehabilitated bushland park) in Melbourne Australia. Through this online journal I will record the development of the work, redocumenting the Darebin Creek, its natural and urban surrounds and history. This project is part of a long-term endeavor to redocument the length of the Yarra River and its catchment area, the traditional lands of the Wurundjeri people and modern day Melbourne.

Friday, July 24, 2015

Darebin Drawings – The Book!

Well it has been a few months since I last posted and you may have thought that the Artist in Residence adventure was over for me, but not quite. Over the few weeks following the residency I decided to produce a small book to document the year-long artist residency at Darebin Parklands. It took five weeks from inception to the proof printing, but I have now taken a little more time to perfect it and it is ready to release into the world... but it's a staggered release.

First you get the chance to get a signed copy :)

May I introduce you to my latest baby Darebin Drawings - The Darebin Creek Collection by me, Katie Roberts. It is a beautiful, small, hard-bound, self-published little (only 18x18cm) gem documenting some of the history of the area and almost all of the artworks created during my residency in 36 full colour pages. It is truly lovely to hold the whole residency in my hands.


If you would like a signed copy, please place and order directly with me using this form here.

It will soon be available on Amazon and other book sellers, but for now you will find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment