Sub title

In 2014 Katie Roberts began an Artist Residency at Darebin Parklands, (rehabilitated bushland park) in Melbourne Australia. Through this online journal I will record the development of the work, redocumenting the Darebin Creek, its natural and urban surrounds and history. This project is part of a long-term endeavor to redocument the length of the Yarra River and its catchment area, the traditional lands of the Wurundjeri people and modern day Melbourne.

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Free Art Workshop and Introdction to the Artist in Residence at Darebin Parklands

I have been officially doing the residency for nearly a month now, so it is about time for an introduction. You can find out a little bit more about me here on this blog by clicking The Artist above. But better yet, come down to the parklands themselves, introduce yourself and join me for an Artist Picnic from 1pm, or come to my Drawing om the Darebin art workshop. The first of many I hope, this first one is FREE :) It will be lots of fun, come and make some art with me, bring your kids. Everybody is welcome, no experience needed, just come along and play!

Next Sunday 1st June from 1-5pm at the studio.


No comments:

Post a Comment